Saturday 6 August 2016

Second Rehearsal

I have just returned from a lovely family holiday in Santorini and didn't get a chance to blog about this before I left. My recollections now are that I wanted to lift the mood and work with a more calm, loving and fun vibe than the first rehearsal as a counterpoint to the anxiety, stressful and manic modes we had explored in the first rehearsal.

The dancers really engaged with the four areas of the room that I mapped out for different emotions and interactions and I will be going through the video rushes in the next few days to try to pick sequences and begin to 'set' (if that is the right term) for the final choreography.

During the week I also hope to work on music and sounds that we can sequence into some kind of timeline to structure the finished piece.

Here is Rachel's updated post on The DanceMovement blog:
http://www.thedancemovement.co.uk/every-day-people1/rosiesjourney


No comments:

Post a Comment